Saturday, October 15, 2016

There's a new song from Lucinda Holdsworth

So the thing about people on the internet is that they can drop off the radar and you very seriously have no idea whether they're alive or dead.  You hope and assume that they're not dead, but you don't actually know because anything that would keep them from doing things you could see/hear/read/whatever on the internet is a possible explanation.

And it had certainly been a while since she made a peep.  Probably why this was the text (other than the lyrics) accompanying the song.
So I wrote this a while ago, but here's the thing: I currently don't have a camera, microphone or piano, so I've just had this version badly recorded on my laptop hanging around for a while, hence no video. I wanted to record this and a whole bunch of other things properly, but at the moment, I just don't have the resources, so I wanted to put this up just to prove I do still exist, and also as a thank you for how many lovely subscribers I've gotten. I'll try not to go so long without uploading something this time round. Thank you for your patience!
The song is called "Daredevil" (no relation to the character) and it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment