Monday, February 15, 2016

Monthly fundraising post

Short version of this post: Did you know you can donate money to me?  Because you totally can.  There's a donate button in the top righthand corner of the page or if you'd me to get every penny you spend and are willing to do a bit more work, send it via paypal manually using my email address: cpw (at) maine (dot) rr (dot) com.

-

Longer version

No immediate crisis, Yay!  But I just did a tally of the high interest debt I have.  Only the ungodly high interest debt.  That comes out to $9,011.51

It's daunting.  Right now I have cash on hand and I don't even know what to do with it.  Given, you know, ungodly high interest, theoritically the best thing to do is spend it all paying down that debt.  But then what happens in the future?  It might be better to use it to instead try to fill in the $200 dollars I fall further behind every month.  It would do less good in terms of dollars then, but it would buy me more time.

Anyway, that's where money stands this month.  No crisis that has me in a panic, just the giant looming mass of debt.

If you'd like to do something to help and have the means, by all means send some money my way, but if you'd rather not I totally understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment