Monday, October 13, 2014

(Image Post) Mass and moment be released

It happened on Monday the fifth of October.

I don't know what it was.

I just know that when I walked in in the morning everything was normal, and when I walked home in the afternoon something had happened.

I didn't have my camera.  The next day I also forgot my camera.  Wednesday it rained.


You don't get a really good idea of the path here, but you sort of see it:


And if you want to see the path from the origin to the fence, I give you a reverse shot:


Or two:


The next day was dry.


It's more clear where the path ends on the lower road when the displaced dirt isn't wet, see:




This bar was never supposed to bend:


And if it looks like there's a sharp change in direction toward the far end of the bent portion,
your eyes are good:


And that's all for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment