Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I would have done with The Happening

[Originally posted at Ana Mardoll's Ramblings.]
[Another thing where I say what I think a movie should have been based on only having seen the previews.  Probably shouldn't make a habit of it.]

Random other movie where the previews screamed out for something better than I believe the actual movie has any hope to be: The Happening, based on the previews alone, appears for all the world to be the story of an assault on Hell itself using the fact that suicide is considered a mortal sin to allow an entire army to simultaneously appear at the gates of Hell and overwhelm the demons there in hopes of freeing those damned to suffer within Hell's walls. I gather that the movie didn't do anything even close to that interesting, though I haven't seen that one either.

-

[Movie Index]
[Original Work Index]
(Listing this as original because I'm pretty sure the actual The Happening was nothing like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment