Sunday, January 8, 2012

About the About page

If you look at the top of the page you should discover that Stealing Commas now has an about page.  It's also here.

The sudden appearance of this is because of a sudden influx of traffic.  You see, Ana Mardoll linked to me*, and suddenly I had more traffic than ever before.  And it occurred to me that maybe some of those people would like and "About" page because there's a pretty decent chance they don't know me as well as those who came here before I was linked to.  So, now that most of that traffic has probably stopped (though not all of it) I actually have the page.

I'm not saying it's a good page, but it's there.

-

Does anyone else feel like there are too many "sudden"s in the above?  I feel like there might be.

-

* For those who don't want to go there just to come back here, she linked to the universal version of the Lord's Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment