Thursday, December 29, 2011

The wonderful world of Advertizing

I have been informed that I have earned one penny from my ads which I'm guessing means that the ads have been approved and gone active.  If that isn't the case then I'm very confused about how this whole thing works.

You may recall that my goal was to earn pennies, so I'm half way there already.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to tell you that there are ads when you probably noticed them before I did.  It's instead to say that if you should notice ads that you do not like, please tell me.  I have only the broadest control over what shows up in the ads, basically I can blacklist certain categories if I want to, so I can't exactly fine tune things but if something is bothering someone I'll see what I can do.

At the moment everything is allowed.  If you should bump into something you don't think should be allowed, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  I want the ads because pennies add up, but I don't want them to be any more bothersome than they need to be.

-

Also -this should go without saying but just in case it doesn't- don't click on ads unless you're actually interested in what's being advertised.  Fake clicks could lose me my account and, as I said before, I like pennies.  They're all copper and zinc and stuff.  And ones from 1982 and before weigh more.

No comments:

Post a Comment