Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Jasper Did It

[Originally posted at Ana Mardoll's Ramblings.]
[We've been using Jasper's power to manipulate emotions as an explanation for the various bits of strangeness in Twilight, but we tend to assume it's directed at humans, this posits that it's the explanation for Edward.]

Damn it, he's gone over to talk with Bella. Hate! Revulsion! The desire to cause emotional pain! Come on Edward, get the message, you don't like her.

[Later]

[Edward says, "I'm sorry, that was rude."] No! Come on, feel the petty need to lash out I'm sending your way [Edward says, "I'm not saying it isn't true."] Yes! [Edward: But it was rude to say it...] No, no, no! [Edward: anyway] Not a bad save if I do say so myself.

[Later]

[Edward: "Well, I was planning to go to Seattle in the next few weeks] Arrogant Jerkishness! Arrogant insulting Jerkishness! [Edward: and, to be honest, I'm not sure if your truck can make it.] Better, somewhat.

-

And so on.

[By the way, if it wasn't clear, the things in italics are what he's using his power to instill in Edward.]

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the funniest things I've read all week. I laughed pretty dang hard at it. :D

    ReplyDelete